Welcome to this temporary site pending the relaunch of the full Agpoint web site.
After more than 140 years in the agricultural manufacturing industry, Agpoint Australia is renowned for the quality and reliability of its tillage and harvest products.
Agpoint exports tools and accessories to markets in South Africa, New Zealand and Thailand, as well as all of Australia’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers and to farmers through our 1,300 local dealers.
Agpoint manufactures and supplies superior quality agricultural ground engaging tools and accessories.
Our tillage and harvest product range includes:
- Points and sweeps for combines, cultivators and scarifiers;
- Knife points and seeding points for no till use;
- Spring and following harrows;
- Discs and coulters;
- U-bolts and plow bolts;
- Furrowers, hoe blades, coil tynes, clamps and wedges; and…
- Complete cast tyne assemblies.
Agpoint is an Australian owned manufacturer and importer of ground engaging tools for the agricultural industry. Our core products include but not limited to, pressed metal points, sweeps, coulters, concave discs, cast points, formed/forged parts for planters, grit and tile tungsten application and harvest components.
We are the only Australian manufacturer of points and sweeps and use Australian Bluescope boron steel. As an importer we are aligned with Ingersoll (Argentina), Metissa (Brazil) and Schumacher (Germany), to ensure our exceptional standard of quality products.
Agpoint’s sales network (See contact details below), covering Australia, is provided by a well-established distributor and dealer network, also working closely with tillage/planter equipment suppliers.
Agpoint, as a long-established Australian manufacturer and importer, is well positioned with extensive product and process knowledge underpinned by a team of experienced and tenured employees who have a transparent passion for their industry.
The significant milestones in the history of Agpoint Australia:
- 1865 Anders & Son established in Freeling, South Australia;
- 1877 moved to current site, early operations include manufacturing victor tillage implements and windmills. Manufacture of points and shares and by 1965 over 1 million pieces per year;
- 1991 Agpoint Australia formed with acquisition of Anders & Son of Freeling by Farmland P/L;
- 1992 Agpoint Australia acquires gas furnaces and tooling from Mckay for securing and improving the range of point and sweep production in Freeling;
- 1999 Agpoint Australia acquires Pioneer Industries;
- 2000 Agpoint Australia purchased by Osmundson USA;
- 2010 Agpoint Australia is acquired by Great Western Corporation , bringing the company back to being Australian owned and operated.
Contact Agpoint Australia for the supply of tillage Points and sweeps, knife and seeding points, discs and coulters and cast tyne assemblies for your tillage and harvest tooling needs.
Fax Sales: 08 8525 2422 (Australia) +61 8 8525 2422 (International)
Fax Accounts: 08 8525 2364 (Australia) +61 8 8525 2364 (International)
Australian Sales Enquiries Tillage
Free Call: 1800 088 538 (Australia only)
Free Fax: 1800 802 394 (Australia only)
Factory: Borrow Street, Freeling, South Australia 5372